Since last week, we’re finding a growing number of potential customers looking for an alternative to the GoDaddy cloud platform. To clarify, this is how we discovered that GoDaddy are planning to discontinue their cloud offering as of 31st December 2017:
Dear User,We’re discontinuing GoDaddy Cloud Servers
Please retrieve or back up your content before December 31, 2017. After this date, your GoDaddy Cloud Server account will no longer be supported and your servers will not be accessible. Here’s everything you need to know to get prepared:
1) Bitnami apps and images won’t be supported after 2017/11/15.
2) All other images and servers won’t be supported after 2017/12/31.
3) Prior to these dates, you’ll still be able to build new servers, test, clone and destroy servers.
4) Your billing cycle and billing rate won’t change.
This email content was kindly provided by one of the customers who has subsequently migrated to CloudSigma.
Therefore, we invite companies who are looking for an alternative to the GoDaddy Cloud to check out why thousands of customers from various industries trust CloudSigma today:
- high flexibility & no vendor lock-in
- excellent price-performance ratio
- unprecedented customer support
- free live migration
- European headquarters & operations worldwide
Once you sign up for your free evaluation account, you can use our free and user-friendly migration tool to live migrate your servers quickly, easily and efficiently. Next, please check out our short video tutorial below, which will guide you through the migration process:
So, for an extended evaluation, more information on CloudSigma or questions regarding the migration tool, please feel free to contact our sales team at email@example.com
- A Cloud for Holography and Cross Reality (CHARITY) - June 18, 2021
- CloudSigma is now a verified Terraform provider - April 30, 2021
- Better performance at lower prices – our U.S. cloud locations - November 21, 2018
- CloudSigma and Apptus Platform partner to offer IT consultancy to APAC clients - October 15, 2018
- Increased pricing for Microsoft licensing - July 16, 2018